Sunday, November 18, 2012

Spinach-Artichoke Panini

I just love doctoring up an old favorite! Especially when it's doctoring up bread and cheese, because let's face it. If you're starting with bread and cheese, you're already off to a good start. It can only get better from there!

This is super simple to make, and can be very versatile. I used a few slices of my homemade bread, white cheddar, artichokes in oil, and fresh spinach. Oh, and of course the butter to cook it in.

Mix up the cheese if you like, this would be great with fontina or gruyere. And if you had any aioli to smear on before grilling these bad boys up, that would be awesome as well.

I served this with black bean soup and pears. It was a simple soup and sandwich Sunday supper. Simply scrumptious, that is. =)

Other ways I love to fancy-up my grilled cheese: apples, tomatoes and pesto, butternut squash and sage, asparagus



No comments:

Post a Comment